BlackRock Advisors, LLC today announced changes to the portfolio management teams of BlackRock Real Asset Equity Trust (NYSE:BCF), BlackRock Resources & Commodities Strategy Trust (NYSE:BCX), BlackRock Energy and Resources Trust (NYSE:BGR) and BlackRock Utility and Infrastructure Trust (NYSE:BUI) (collectively the “Funds”). In connection with these changes, BlackRock Advisors, LLC also announced the appointment of BlackRock International Limited as an investment sub-advisor for BCX, BGR and BUI.
Each Fund’s portfolio management team, including biographies for each of the portfolio managers, is set forth below. The changes announced today will take effect March 11, 2013.
|Fund||Portfolio Management Team|
|BCF||Christopher Accettella, Poppy Allonby, Robin Batchelor, Richard Davis, KyleMcClements and Robert Shearer|
|BCX||Christopher Accettella, Richard Davis, Joshua Freedman, Thomas Holl and KyleMcClements|
|BGR||Christopher Accettella, Poppy Allonby, Robin Batchelor and Kyle McClements|
|BUI||Christopher Accettella, Poppy Allonby, Kathleen Anderson, Robin Batchelor, KyleMcClements and Robert Shearer|
Christopher M. Accettella, Director, is a member of the Fundamental Equity platform. He is a trader responsible for executing equity derivatives and options trades.
Prior to joining BlackRock in 2005, Mr. Accettella was an institutional sales trader with American Technology Research. From 2001 to 2003, he was with Deutsche Asset Management where he was responsible for derivatives and program trading. Prior to that, he was a senior associate in the Pacific Basin Equity Group at Scudder Investments Singapore Limited. Mr. Accettella began his investment career in 1997 as a portfolio analyst in the European Equity group of Scudder Kemper Investments, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV