The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (NASDAQ: CAKE) announced today that it will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Consumer & Retail Conference in New York City on March 12, 2013 at 10:10 a.m. Eastern Time.
Doug Benn, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Jill Peters, Vice President of Investor Relations, will present on behalf of the Company.
The presentation will be webcast on the Company’s website at www.thecheesecakefactory.com and can be accessed by clicking on the “Investors” link from the home page and the conference webcast link at the top of the page. An archive of the webcast will be available following the live presentation.
About The Cheesecake Factory IncorporatedThe Cheesecake Factory Incorporated created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the introduction of its namesake concept. The Company operates 177 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S., including 162 restaurants under The Cheesecake Factory® mark; 14 restaurants under the Grand Lux Cafe® mark; and one restaurant under the RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen® mark. Internationally, three The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under a licensing agreement. The Company also operates two bakery production facilities in Calabasas Hills, CA and Rocky Mount, NC that produce over 70 varieties of quality cheesecakes and other baked products. To learn more about the Company, visit www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV