Dick Clark Productions (dcp LLC) Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Conference Call
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- dcp LLC today scheduled a conference call to review second quarter results for period ended December 31, 2012. Results are available for current Note Holders review at IntraLinks dcp LLC Exchange website.
Conference Call Information:dcp LLC will host a conference call to discuss the second quarter results on Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at 2:00p.m. (ET).
The conference call access information will be available to current Note Holders on IntraLinks dcp LLC Exchange website as notified.
If you are a prospective investor who is a qualified section 144A institutional buyer, securities analyst or market maker and wish to participate in the conference call please contact our Trustee at the number noted below.About dcp LLCThrough our wholly-owned subsidiary dick clark productions, inc., established in 1957, we are one of the world's premier production companies, providing quality entertainment through a wide range of television shows and other assets. We produce some of the most widely viewed and recognizable television programming, including the American Music Awards, the Academy of Country Music Awards, the Golden Globe Awards and New Year's Rockin' Eve and, together with 19 Entertainment Ltd., So You Think You Can Dance. We own a valuable library of over 50 years of shows totaling more than 7,500 musical performances and 2,500 hours of television programming. For further information, contact our Trustee: Alex Briffett, Senior Associate The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company700 S. Flower Street, Suite 500 Los Angeles, CA 90017Telephone: (213) 630-6489 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE dick clark productions, inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV