ABOUT "LIVE IN THE VINEYARD""Live In The Vineyard" marries peoples' access to recording artists, top tier wine makers, and world- renowned chefs during an "once-in-a-lifetime" event. The three-day event consists of a series of private and exclusive "winner" only acoustic concerts from some of today's hottest pop superstars and emerging artists (i.e. Jason Mraz, Train, Lenny Kravitz, Daughtry, Sarah McLachlan, etc.), 56 winery partners, and multiple celebrity Napa and nationally known chefs.
These vineyard events take place in the foothills of
's famed wine country –
, and include lodging from some of
's finest resorts, tours, and private tastings with the most revered vintners, exquisite foods, and intimate concerts unmatched by any other public show. All of our attendees have a chance to meet and talk with our participating artists, chefs, and wineries for a total immersion in music, wine, and food! Dates for 2013 are
, 2013. For more information, visit
Southwest Airlines Live In the Vineyard Getaway Sweeps
1. To Enter: NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY to enter or win this sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law and in
and Puerto Rico. Sweepstakes begins on
Monday, February 18, 2013
and ends at
11:59 p.m. C.T. Wednesday, March 13
, 2013. To enter without purchase or obligation, complete entry form on
. Incomplete entries are not eligible. Entries must be received by
11:59 p.m. C.T.
, 2013. All entries become property of Southwest Airlines Co., and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries limited to one (1) per person. Use of automated devices is not valid for entry.
2. Drawing: A random drawing from all eligible entries received to date will be held on or about
March 14, 2013
. Entrants need not be present to win. Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize to consist of a trip for two to the
April 4-7, 2013
Live in the Vineyard ("Event") in
, California. Grand Prize package includes roundtrip air fare for winner and one (1) guest from the closest major airport to winner's residence served by Southwest Airlines, on published, scheduled service (subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply), to
International Airport or
International Airport for the Event; two (2) VIP tickets to Live in the Vineyard event in
April 4-7, 2013
; a three-night stay (double occupancy) at a local
hotel; admittance for two to private VIP events at local vineyards; two (2) tickets to Live in the Vineyard concerts at the Uptown Theater, and transportation from the Westin Verasa in
to all VIP events. Transportation between the airport and
, and food are not included and will be the responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize may not be sold or transferred to a third party and must be accepted as awarded.
Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize:
4. Eligibility Sweepstakes is open to all legal U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous
, 21 years and older as of
, 2013. Employees of Southwest Airlines Co., AirTran Airways, Inc., their advertising and promotions agencies, any subsidiaries or affiliates and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of the Sponsor as final. This promotion is offered in
the United States
only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to
law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not located in the United States.
5. To Claim Prize: Potential winners only will be notified by phone and/or e-mail and will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, which must be returned within three (3) business days after prize notification or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If prize notification letter is returned undeliverable or if potential winner is ineligible or is unable to attend the Event , the Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing. Acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner's and winner's guests name, voice, biography, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any media without additional compensation. The Grand Prize winner's guest must also be 21 years of age, must execute Liability Releases, and where legal, Publicity Releases prior to the issuance of travel documents.