CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Nasdaq:IDIX) announced today that Idenix management will present a corporate overview at the Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Health Care Conference on March 4, 2013 at 2:50 p.m. ET at the Boston Marriott Copley Place and at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on March 13, 2013 at 3:15 p.m. ET at the Loews Miami Hotel.
The live and archived webcasts of the company presentations can be accessed under "Events and Presentations" in the Idenix Investor Center at www.idenix.com . Please log in approximately 5-10 minutes before each event to ensure a timely connection. The archived replay will be available on the Idenix website for two weeks following the conferences.
About IdenixIdenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of drugs for the treatment of human viral diseases. Idenix's current focus is on the treatment of patients with chronic hepatitis C infection. For further information about Idenix, please refer to http://www.idenix.com .
CONTACT: Idenix Pharmaceuticals Contacts: Kelly Barry (617) 995-9033 (media) Teri Dahlman (617) 995-9807 (investors)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV