EPR Properties (NYSE:EPR) today announced that its Board of Trustees has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.79 per share for its common shares for the first quarter of 2013. The dividend is payable April 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 28, 2013. This dividend represents an annualized dividend of $3.16 per common share, an increase of 5.3% over prior year.
In addition, the Company anticipates paying dividends on its outstanding common shares on a monthly basis beginning in the second quarter of 2013. Accordingly, it is expected that the first monthly dividend will be payable on May 15, 2013 to common shareholders of record on April 30, 2013.
The Company also declared dividends on its three outstanding issues of preferred stock:
- 5.75% Series C Cumulative Convertible Preferred Shares (NYSE:EPRprC) dividend of $0.359375 per share payable April 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 28, 2013
- 9.00% Series E Cumulative Convertible Preferred Shares (NYSE:EPRprE) dividend of $0.5625 per share payable April 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 28, 2013
- 6.625% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares (NYSE:EPRprF) dividend of $0.4140625 per share payable April 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 28, 2013
About EPR PropertiesEPR Properties is a specialty real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in properties in select market segments which require unique industry knowledge, while offering the potential for stable and attractive returns. Our total investments exceed $3.2 billion and our primary investment segments are Entertainment, Recreation and Education. We adhere to rigorous underwriting and investing criteria centered on key industry and property level cash flow standards. We believe our focused niche approach provides a competitive advantage, and the potential for higher growth and better yields. Further information is available at www.eprkc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV