Rimage Corporation (NASDAQ: RIMG) today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
Qumu Fourth Quarter Financial Highlights
- Qumu revenues totaled $4.3 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, 56% above the $2.8 million in the third quarter 2012 and more than double its $1.8 million in revenues in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Qumu contracted commitments totaled $8.7 million in the 2012 fourth quarter, the best quarterly performance in its history. This compares with $4.5 million in contracted commitments in the recent third quarter. Qumu’s backlog of contracted revenue grew to $12.7 million at December 31, 2012 compared with $8.4 million at September 30, 2012.
Sherman L. Black, president and CEO, said, “The fourth quarter demonstrated the potential of our Qumu secure enterprise video solutions. Qumu’s momentum continued to build during the quarter with strong sequential growth in revenues, contracted commitments and backlog. Six new enterprise customers committed to Qumu’s enterprise video software and services, representing a broad spectrum of industries including food, pharma, high tech, financial services and transportation.”
“Enterprise customers are beginning to see video content used more and more as a means to increase employee engagement and team collaboration. Existing network infrastructure and collaboration tools are not equipped to enable the creation, management and delivery of video,” continued Mr. Black.“Qumu allows organizations to capture, organize and distribute content across their extended enterprise to a wide variety of endpoints, including mobile devices. Qumu software offers information technology administrators and corporate communication leaders a way to securely address the challenges of video and rich content distribution overwhelming their data networks, while utilizing existing IT infrastructure.” Disc Publishing Fourth Quarter Financial Highlights
- Disc publishing revenues in the recent fourth quarter totaled $16.4 million, a decrease of 17% from revenues in the fourth quarter of 2011. The decrease continued to reflect softness in demand in Europe and continued funding challenges with the government business in the U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV