Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. (NYSE: SBY), a real estate investment trust that focuses on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and management of single-family properties, today announced that it will participate in the Goldman Sachs Housing Finance Conference held at the Conrad New York on March 7, 2013 in New York City. David N. Miller, President and Chief Executive Officer, will also take part in the Single-family Rental Panel. The panel will not be webcast.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. is a Maryland corporation focused on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and management of single-family properties for rental income and long-term capital appreciation. Silver Bay owns single-family properties in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina and Texas. Silver Bay intends to elect and qualify to be taxed as a REIT. Additional information can also be found on the company’s website: www.silverbayrealtytrustcorp.com.
Additional InformationStockholders of Silver Bay, and other interested persons, may find additional information regarding the company at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or by directing requests to: Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp., 601 Carlson Parkway, Suite 250, Minnetonka, MN, 55305, 952-358-4400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV