Reporters Looking For Experts On Lightning Safety And Protection Systems Are Encouraged To Contact The Lightning Protection Institute
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Lightning protection experts, engineers and safety directors will be meeting in Las Vegas this week (2/26 – 3/2) at the Aria Resort and Casino to discuss the latest advances in lightning protection, according to the Lightning Protection Institute (LPI). The full meeting agenda can be found at the LPI website at www.lightning.org.
Topics will include:
- Lightning Protection Inspection Programs
- Proper Installation of Lightning Protection Systems
- Lightning Safe Communities Campaign
Reporters interested in attending the conference or interviewing lightning safety experts should contact Kim Loehr, LPI's director of communications at LLpco@aol.com or 804-314-8955.
The LPI has a variety of resources including:Insurance Information Institute. The LPI is a nationwide not-for-profit organization founded in 1955 to promote lightning protection education, awareness and safety. LPI membership is comprised of manufacturers, contractors, scientists, architects, engineers and safety directors – all who are interested in promoting lightning safety and improving the science of lightning protection. LPI members are dedicated to ensuring that today's lightning protection systems provide the best possible quality in both materials and installation practices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV