Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation Applauds Board Member Kelly Heneghan On Receiving '40 Under 40' Irish Echo Award
SHORT HILLS, N.J., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation is proud to announce a member of its Board of Directors, Kelly Heneghan, Esq., has received a Top 40 Under 40 award from The Irish Echo. The 6 th annual Irish Top 40 Under 40 spotlights the up-and-coming leaders of Irish descent from around the nation who work in a variety of fields and occupations. Heneghan was awarded The Giving Back award for her work with the Reeve Foundation.
Heneghan has been a member of the Reeve Foundation's Board of Directors since 2009, more recently becoming a member of its Executive Committee. Her brother Jon is also a member of the Board; they founded and operate NextSteps Chicago, a Reeve Foundation's NRN Community Fitness and Wellness (CFW) facility in Willow Springs, IL. NextSteps is also a Reeve Foundation Peer & Family Support Program partner.
"With the leadership of Kelly Heneghan and Jon O'Connor and a dedicated cadre of volunteers and supporters, the Reeve Foundation's Chicago committee has helped raise over $1 million in support of our mission over the past five years," said Peter T. Wilderotter, president and CEO of the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation. "The Reeve Foundation is thrilled to have Kelly as part of our governance; her admirable dedication is well-deserved of this honor.""Kelly epitomizes the generosity and grit of a new generation of Irish Americans who are determined to leave their mark on America," said Mairtin O'Muilleoir, Irish Echo publisher. "Through her work for the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation and NextSteps Chicago, she is changing lives and inspiring others, making her a worthy recipient of our Giving Back Award."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV