REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that Informatica Cloud has been named the recipient of the Salesforce AppExchange Customer Choice Awards for IT & Administration, as selected by salesforce.com customers. In receiving this award, Informatica joined all the winners in receiving recognition for their ability to take customer success to new levels. Informatica Cloud Integration for Salesforce is immediately available for deployment on the AppExchange, the world's leading business apps marketplace, at http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/ .
- Informatica Cloud MDM, a native Salesforce Platform application for organizations looking to improve the quality of their customer information within Salesforce, with the aim of achieving better lead conversion, customer targeting, CRM adoption, and cross-sell outcomes.
- Informatica Cloud Contact Validation Service, which allows organizations to standardize their data by validating and correcting postal addresses from over 240 countries, validating email addresses, and checking phone numbers against the National Do Not Call Registry in the United States.
- Informatica Cloud Data Loader for Salesforce, first released in 2008, the application was enhanced in 2012 to help customers easily migrate to Salesforce from legacy CRM systems, as well as automate imports/exports of database and file data.
- Informatica Cloud Integration Templates, which allow application developers and partners, including ISVs and SIs, to design and run integration applications with custom workflows and business processes between applications in the cloud or on-premise.
- Informatica Cloud Developer Edition, which combines a cloud connector toolkit, cloud integration templates, and a robust REST API, enabling developers to rapidly embed end-user customizable integration logic and connectivity into cloud applications via Informatica Cloud.