Great Value 'Venture Edition' Mazda2 And MX-5 On Sale Now
The Mazda MX-5 Venture Edition is also on sale now, upgrades include: new design 17-inch Bright Finish alloy wheels, heated tan leather sports seats, tan leather door inserts and (on the soft-top model) a tan fabric roof. A choice of four exterior colours is offered - Brilliant Black, Copper Red Mica, Meteor Grey Mica and Stormy Blue Mica - plus Venture Edition badges.
Prices start at £18,895 (OTR) for the 126ps, 1.8-litre Venture Edition soft-top with five-speed manual transmission and peak at £22,295 for the 160ps, 2.0-litre Venture Edition Roadster Coupe with powered folding roof. The 1.8-litre Roadster Coupe sits in the middle of the range.
Until the end of March 2013, Mazda is offering a great combination of offers on its new 'Venture Edition' vehicles. Customers have a choice of Representative 0% APR* or 5.9% APR** finance with zero deposit and low-cost monthly payments from just £212 (Mazda2) and £286 (MX-5). In addition, customers buying their new car with a Mazda PCP will be offered a generous deposit contribution of £219 (Mazda2) and £1,155 (MX-5).
SOURCE Mazda UK
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV