NJHA: Governor's Decision To Expand Medicaid 'Tremendous News'
Statement from Betsy Ryan, President and CEO, New Jersey Hospital Association
PRINCETON, N.J., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- "Gov. Christie's decision to expand Medicaid is tremendous news for New Jersey – not just for those struggling without health insurance but also for the state overall in terms of improved health, increased federal funding and the economic ripple effects that go along with it. We applaud the Governor for his decision. It is the right thing to do.
"We also commend the Governor for his continued commitment to funding hospital care in New Jersey, preserving current levels of charity care funding and increasing support to teaching hospitals to educate the next generation of healthcare professionals. New Jersey hospitals care for 18 million patients each year, deliver about $1.3 billion in care to the state's uninsured residents, employ more than 140,000 individuals and contribute $19.4 billion to the New Jersey economy. We're proud to be an essential part of the fabric of the Garden State and appreciate the Administration's recognition of that role."
SOURCE New Jersey Hospital Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV