Globally renowned futurist Daniel Burrus has published his widely revered annual technology trends list for 30 years. This year, Burrus has teamed up with DeVry University to introduce a new list that goes beyond “predictions” to spotlight Certainties™ based on a scientific method aimed at providing various sectors with a clearer outlook of their respective futures. At a time when unemployment remains high and America is facing an employment skills gap – which could leave 20 million jobs without enough qualified people to fill them by 2025 1 – Burrus and DeVry University urge employers, employees and educators alike to give serious consideration to these career-transforming Certainties.
Based on his most recent New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-selling book, “Flash Foresight,” Burrus’ new list of Certainties uses his scientific method of separating Hard Trends (trends that will happen) from Soft Trends (trends that might happen). This breakthrough method of forecasting is now being used by a growing number of Burrus’ Fortune 500 clients, including IBM, Pratt & Whitney and Deloitte. During the past five years, Burrus has collected Certainties from thousands of senior executives to provide a clear picture of the direction industries are heading.
“Certainties are more accurate and powerful than what most of us refer to as trends,” Burrus said. “When you combine the science of cycles with the new science of predictable linear change, you can see the hard trends that will shape the future. That direction – those certainties – are absolutely the most valuable roadmaps we have to capitalizing on the future.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV