I really hate to disagree with anyone who rocks a bow tie as well as our Peter Morici, but once you get past the politics, the economy is going great.
If the politicians can create just a little more panic, you're going to have the best buying opportunity of the year. So keep your powder dry, take a long lunch, maybe even a long weekend, and be ready to cash in while everyone else comes to the aid of their party.
I'm in the Profit Party, and I'm getting ready to make some serious coin.
At the time of publication, the author was long HD.This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV