According to the National Restaurant Association, restaurant sales top $660 billion and have a global impact of over $1.8 trillion annually. With almost one million restaurant locations in the United States alone, food service operators face a daunting challenge tackling big data while delivering an unmatched brand experience for its guests.
"As a global brand in the restaurant industry, our number one priority is absolute guest satisfaction," said Donald Moore, Chief Culinary Officer for The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated. "It is our ultimate goal to deliver the best dining experience to our guests. With 180 restaurants globally and expanding, it is critical that we have the tools to ensure a fantastic dining experience for our guests in every restaurant from Beverly Hills to Kuwait City."
"Advanced analytics technology helps us better leverage Big Data to ensure freshness and quality for our guests," shared Dr. Ata (Al) Baroudi, Vice President of Quality Assurance & Food Safety for The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated. "We collect and maintain large amounts of data. N2N Global and IBM are assisting us with utilizing this data to better maintain the highest standard of quality."
Read the Smarter Planet Blog Post. " Serving Up A Unique Dining Experience with Big Data" by Angela Nardone, N2N Global's Chairman and Chief Innovation Officer.Watch how The Cheesecake Factory is using Big Data analytics http://bit.ly/11WgYTz. For more information on The Cheesecake Factory: http://www.thecheesecakefactory/ For more information on N2N Global: http://www.n2nglobal.com/ For more information on IBM's Smarter Food initiative: http://www.ibm.com/smarterplanet/us/en/food_technology/ideas/ CONTACT: Kaveri Camire IBM External Relations 1-914-625-6395 Lizette Kodama IBM External Relations 1-646-675-0750 SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV