FALLS CHURCH, Va., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In an ongoing effort to help teachers develop the next generation of scientists, Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) and Conservation International (CI) announced today that they are accepting applications for the 2013 ECO Classroom program and extending the entry deadline to March 31. Four teams of four teachers will be selected for an all-expenses-paid trip to Costa Rica this summer to join scientists doing field work in a tropical forest.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17346 .
Applications are now being accepted for the next trip taking place this summer. To learn more about the program or to apply to participate, visit the website.As a unique and innovative nationwide professional development program designed for public middle and high school science teachers, ECO Classroom was created by the Northrop Grumman Foundation in collaboration with the nonprofit development organization Conservation International (CI). The program offers teachers supplemental tools and real-world experiences that inspire students to pursue science and technical careers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV