Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Feb. 26
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
*DJ Bernanke Says His Inflation Record Is Sterling— Also sprach Analyst (@theanalyst_hk) February 26, 2013
"Degrading our society?" Is Bob Corker pledging a fraternity and playing a prank?— Duke (@DukeStJournal) February 26, 2013
What Kills the system makes Dimon stronger.— Nassim N. Taleb (@nntaleb) February 26, 2013
Hey, Bernanke does his homework, which is essential in a debate setting #LifeLesson— Brian Sozzi (@BrianSozzi) February 26, 2013
Flew over Detroit about 2 hours ago. Housing market looked great.— no bid. (@cr3dit) February 26, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV