Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR), a world leader in creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and efficient environments, announced a sponsorship agreement between the company’s compressed air systems, tools and equipment business and Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR). Ingersoll Rand will be an associate sponsor of the OneMain Financial No. 11 car, driven by Elliott Sadler for the 2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series racing season.
Under the agreement, Ingersoll Rand is outfitting Sadler’s garage and pit box with its latest cordless and pneumatic tools. Ingersoll Rand has been supplying pit crews with the most efficient pit tools on the market since the inaugural NASCAR race in 1959. Today, nearly every pit crew on the NASCAR circuit relies on the Ingersoll Rand ThunderGun™ for quick tire changes.
"It's a great opportunity to work with Ingersoll Rand this season," said Sadler. "It's a brand that stands for power, durability and reliability, and those are all things that we strive for as a race team. The Ingersoll Rand tools help my crew make repairs faster, which means less time in the garage and more time on the track."
This is Sadler’s inaugural season with Joe Gibbs Racing. His first NASCAR Nationwide Series careerstart was in 1995. As a veteran driver with more than 16 seasons on the NASCAR circuit, Sadler has competed in the Sprint Cup, Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series. Last season, Sadler took the checkered flag at Phoenix, Bristol, Chicagoland and Iowa, and had 15 Top Five and 24 Top 10 finishes.Joe Gibbs Racing is based in Huntersville, N.C., just 10 miles down the road from Ingersoll Rand’s North American headquarters and corporate center. JGR has dominated the NASCAR Nationwide Series circuit since 2008, collecting 68 wins in 161 races. JGR also collected one driver and four owner championships over the past five seasons.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV