WILLIAMSPORT, Pa., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richard A. Grafmyre CFP®, President and Chief Executive Officer of Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc., (Nasdaq:PWOD) has announced that the Company's Board of Directors declared a first quarter 2013 cash dividend of $0.47 per share.
The dividend is payable March 25, 2013 to shareholders of record March 11, 2013.
About Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc.Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. is the bank holding company for Jersey Shore State Bank. The bank serves customers in North Central Pennsylvania through its retail banking, commercial banking, mortgage services and financial services divisions. Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. stock is listed on the NASDAQ National market under the symbol PWOD. Previous press releases and additional information can be obtained from the company's website at www.jssb.com.
CONTACT: Richard A. Grafmyre (570) 322-1111 (888) 412-5772 email@example.com www.jssb.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV