Imagine Canada Announces The First-ever Chief Economist For The Charitable And Nonprofit Sector
OTTAWA, Feb. 26, 2013 /CNW/ - Mr. Brian Emmett joins Imagine Canada in the unique role of chief economist for the charitable and nonprofit sector. Tasked with measuring the impact of the sector and bringing economic issues facing charities and nonprofits to the forefront of public policy decision makers, Mr. Emmett will analyze and provide advice about related policies, programs and legislation.
"This considerable addition of Brian to our team will enhance the discussion at the national level of the impact charities and nonprofits have across the country," says Marcel Lauzière, President and CEO of Imagine Canada. "As the saying goes, we measure what matters." Read more.
SOURCE Imagine Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV