NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It's hard to find a good name in tech these days.
But despite much doom and gloom from chip stocks, suffering PC-dependant companies and sour results from enterprise security names, the storage wars are still booming. With NetApp's (NTAP) recent rise against market leader EMC (EMC), it's no longer clear the latter still deserves that title.
Companies are always going to struggle for the services NetApp provides. Although this company often gets overlooked at times when compared to EMC, NetApp has an excellent strategy and a design that appeals to customers. CIOs have shown no interest in keeping up with their own data storage and this is good news for NetApp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV