LINTHICUM, Md., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) has appointed Timothy Harrington as vice president of finance and controller for the company's Linthicum-based Electronic Systems sector, effective immediately.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17335 .
In his new position, Harrington will be responsible for all sector financial functions, including financial planning, reporting and analysis, rates and budgets, government liaison, accounting, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, tax, international finance, program planning and financial control, and treasury and risk management. He will report to Rich Boak, Electronic Systems sector chief financial officer and business management vice president.Harrington joined the company in 1981 and has held a number of management and executive positions in finance and business management. He served as business manager for the Electronic Systems sector's strategic operations function, as well as the air traffic management and communication systems business areas, among others. He also served as director of business management for the sector's international trade and treasury functions. Most recently, he was vice president and controller of Northrop Grumman's Technical Services sector. Harrington earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from Towson University. Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
CONTACT: Tom Delaney 410-993-6454 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV