Law Firm Brower Piven Announces Investigation Of Assisted Living Concepts, Inc. Proposed Buyout
The securities litigation firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty to current shareholders of Assisted Living Concepts, Inc. (“Assisted Living” or the “Company”) (NYSE: “ALC”) and other violations of state law by the board of directors of Assisted Living relating to the proposed buyout of the Company by TPG, a global private investment firm. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether Assisted Living’s board of directors breached their fiduciary duties by failing to maximize shareholder value.
As stated in the press release announcing the proposed buyout, Assisted Living Class A shareholders will receive $12.00 in cash for each share they own and the Company’s Class B shareholders will receive $12.90 in cash per share.
If you currently own common stock of Assisted Living and would like to
learn more about the investigation being conducted by Brower Piven, you
may email or call Brower Piven, who will, without obligation or cost to
you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Brower Piven by
by calling (410) 415-6616, or at Brower Piven, A Professional
Corporation, 1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Attorneys
at Brower Piven have combined experience litigating securities and other
class action cases of over 60 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV