China Eastern Airlines has also chosen Honeywell's proven aircraft landing systems for its fleet of Airbus A330 aircraft. The agreement will provide a comprehensive suite of unique aftermarket repair and maintenance programs for the braking systems through Honeywell's joint venture with China Eastern Airlines and backed by Honeywell's award-winning engineering and customer and product support network.
Designed to meet the increasing performance requirements of modern aircraft, Honeywell's carbon heat-sink materials, titanium braking components and patented antioxidant protection enhance brake durability and reliability to improve the landing performance and service life of aircraft landing systems through lower weight and with lower total cost of ownership.
- Briand Greer, President of Aerospace Asia Pacific, Honeywell Aerospace
"As passenger travel in
China continues to grow at a rapid pace, carriers have recognized the need for aircraft technology that maximizes the safety, capacity and efficiency of their fleets. Honeywell is helping
China Eastern ensure it is well-equipped with next-generation technology to support its growth in the marketplace."
- About China Eastern Airlines
- Read more about Honeywell Aerospace
- Follow @Honeywell_Aero on Twitter
- Subscribe to Honeywell's Corporate RSS feed
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV