China Eastern Airlines has also chosen Honeywell's proven aircraft landing systems for its fleet of Airbus A330 aircraft. The agreement will provide a comprehensive suite of unique aftermarket repair and maintenance programs for the braking systems through Honeywell's joint venture with China Eastern Airlines and backed by Honeywell's award-winning engineering and customer and product support network.
Designed to meet the increasing performance requirements of modern aircraft, Honeywell's carbon heat-sink materials, titanium braking components and patented antioxidant protection enhance brake durability and reliability to improve the landing performance and service life of aircraft landing systems through lower weight and with lower total cost of ownership.
- Briand Greer, President of Aerospace Asia Pacific, Honeywell Aerospace
"As passenger travel in China continues to grow at a rapid pace, carriers have recognized the need for aircraft technology that maximizes the safety, capacity and efficiency of their fleets. Honeywell is helping China Eastern ensure it is well-equipped with next-generation technology to support its growth in the marketplace."
- About China Eastern Airlines
- Read more about Honeywell Aerospace
- Follow @Honeywell_Aero on Twitter
- Subscribe to Honeywell's Corporate RSS feed
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts