- IntuVue 3-D Weather Radar, the industry's most advanced weather radar, provides flight crews with intuitive displays of weather from 0 to 60,000 feet and up to 320 nautical miles away. This technology has been proven to save fuel by avoiding unnecessary diversions. In addition, a new upgrade is available, which predicts lightning and hail in a storm cell and allows the pilot to reroute, increasing passenger safety and preventing potential costly damage to the aircraft.
- Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS), which provides SmartTraffic features, allowing airlines to accurately and safely navigate congested areas through a more intuitive and informative display of traffic. Using unique features to keep aircraft separated both over land and oceanic routes, it directly contributes to fuel savings.
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) uses the industry's most accurate worldwide terrain database to predict potential conflicts between the aircraft's flight path and terrain or obstacles. New software upgrades available for download address runway excursions and incursions, the aviation industry's most common cause of accidents at or near the airport.
Honeywell Supports China Eastern Airlines In Increasing The Safety And Efficiency Of Its Fleet
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts