LOS ANGELES, Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE:CSE) announced today that James J. Pieczynski, CapitalSource CEO, is scheduled to make a presentation at the Citi 2013 U.S. Financial Services Conference on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. The presentation, scheduled to begin at 2:50 PM EST / 11:50 AM PST, will be broadcast live and archived for 90 days on the investor relations page of the CapitalSource website at http://ir.capitalsource.com .
CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE:CSE), through its wholly owned subsidiary CapitalSource Bank, makes commercial loans to small and middle-market businesses nationwide and offers depository products and services in 21 retail branches in southern and central California. CapitalSource, headquartered in Los Angeles, had total assets of $8.5 billion and total deposits of $5.6 billion as of December 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.capitalsource.com .
CONTACT: For information contact: Investor Relations: Dennis Oakes Senior Vice President, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications (212) 321-7212 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations: Michael Weiss Director of Communications (301) 841-2918 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV