1. As of noon trading, ArcelorMittal ( MT) is down $0.15 (-1.0%) to $14.72 on average volume Thus far, 4.4 million shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.70-$15.02 after having opened the day at $14.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.87. ArcelorMittal, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated steel and mining company with presence in 60 countries worldwide. ArcelorMittal has a market cap of $23.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are down 12.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate ArcelorMittal a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ArcelorMittal as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, generally high debt management risk, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report now. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the metals & mining industry could consider SPDR S&P Metals & Mining ETF ( XME) while those bearish on the metals & mining industry could consider PowerShares DB Base Metals Sht ETN ( BOS). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts