- Eric Peterson, senior program manager, will work with defined benefit, defined contribution and Taft-Hartley retirement plan clients on investment strategy. He is a former managing director of public markets for Boeing's Trust Investment Group, where he was responsible for defined benefit pension assets and was instrumental in implementing a liability-driven investment strategy.
- Kim Matthews, pension risk strategist, will support corporate pension clients with actuarial consulting. She worked most recently with Aon Hewitt in an actuarial role.
- Mark Meisel, senior portfolio specialist, will work closely with the multi-manager investment team servicing institutional and private clients on investment strategy. He brings experience at Citi and UBS in manager research, investment strategy, and product management.
- Brian O'Hara, portfolio manager, will design, structure and implement multi-manager portfolios for institutional clients. He joins from IBM, where he was a portfolio manager with experience investing for both defined benefit and defined contribution plans.
Northern Trust Bolsters Outsourced CIO Capabilities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.