In response to rising demand from both corporate and not-for-profit clients, Northern Trust has added senior expertise in outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO) services to its Multi-Manager Solutions group.
Professionals with experience in corporate pension management, investments and consulting have joined in recent weeks, adding to an established Multi-Manager Solutions team with more than $37 billion in assets under management and $40 billion in assets under advisory for institutional and wealth management clients. New hires include:
- Eric Peterson, senior program manager, will work with defined benefit, defined contribution and Taft-Hartley retirement plan clients on investment strategy. He is a former managing director of public markets for Boeing's Trust Investment Group, where he was responsible for defined benefit pension assets and was instrumental in implementing a liability-driven investment strategy.
- Kim Matthews, pension risk strategist, will support corporate pension clients with actuarial consulting. She worked most recently with Aon Hewitt in an actuarial role.
- Mark Meisel, senior portfolio specialist, will work closely with the multi-manager investment team servicing institutional and private clients on investment strategy. He brings experience at Citi and UBS in manager research, investment strategy, and product management.
- Brian O'Hara, portfolio manager, will design, structure and implement multi-manager portfolios for institutional clients. He joins from IBM, where he was a portfolio manager with experience investing for both defined benefit and defined contribution plans.
“We have been delivering outsourced investment management for 30 years, and the need for these services is only increasing as investment challenges become more complex and strategies change,” said Joseph W. McInerney, head of Multi-Manager Solutions at Northern Trust. “These four experienced professionals bring further depth to our multi manager solutions team so we can continue to provide our clients with exceptional investment solutions and service without compromising our process.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV