LISLE, IL, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Catamaran (NASDAQ: CTRX) (TSX: CCT), a leading provider of technology and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services, announces that Tony Perkins, Investor Relations, will present at the 33 rd Annual Cowen Health Care Conference in Boston, Massachusetts. Catamaran's presentation will take place on Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at 10:40 am Eastern Standard Time.
About Catamaran Catamaran, the industry's fastest-growing pharmacy benefits manager, helps organizations and the communities they serve take control of prescription drug costs. Managing more than 250 million prescriptions each year on behalf of 25 million members, our flexible, holistic solutions improve patient care and empower individuals to take charge of their health. Processing one in every five prescription claims in the U.S., Catamaran's skill and scale deliver compelling financial results and sustainable improvement in the overall health of members. Catamaran is headquartered in Lisle, Ill. with multiple locations in the U.S. and Canada. For more information, please visit www.catamaranrx.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV