This Day On The Street
Continue to site
ADVERTISEMENT
This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here

RSA Transforms Enterprise Authentication With Big Data-Driven Risk Analytics

Analyst Quote:



Jason Malo, Research Director, Tower Group



"With the number of significant breaches we've seen this year it's no secret that static authentication solutions are falling short.  Next-generation authentication solutions must be able to adapt as risk levels change and threats become more sophisticated.  Merging Big Data analytics with strong authentication technologies is a good first step to answer this call and helps fulfill a growing need in the market."

Partner Quote:



Joseph Arbellay, Senior System Engineer, ComProSec AG



"Strong authentication is the foundation of IT Security. RSA has listened to customer requirements and with RSA Authentication Manager 8 it has definitively changed the game with regards to offering a comprehensive solution and strongly enhancing product manageability and usability."



RSA Executive Quote:



Manoj Nair, Senior Vice President and General Manager, RSA Identity & Data Protection



"As the enterprise perimeter continues to disappear and the threat landscape continues to change, so must our approach to authentication.  Today, only 20% of enterprises deploy some form of strong authentication for their users – leaving the other 80% at risk.  Our goal with RSA Authentication Manager 8 is to turn what is fundamentally a Big Data problem into a cost-effective and seamless solution that can help protect 100% of users.  By leveraging a Big Data Risk Analytics approach, we are taking the next step towards creating an "infinite factor" system where nearly any element, device attribute or behavior can be part of the equation to calculate risk and authenticity of a user while making it simpler and more effective for the end user."

Availability



RSA Authentication Manager 8 will be available worldwide in Q1 2013.

Additional Resources:



Learn more about RSA Authentication Manager 8

EMC Pulse Blog: " Transforming Identity Assurance Through Risk-Based Authentication"

Connect with RSA via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and the RSA Speaking of Security Blog and Podcast



3 of 5

Check Out Our Best Services for Investors

Action Alerts PLUS

Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.

Product Features:
  • $2.5+ million portfolio
  • Large-cap and dividend focus
  • Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Quant Ratings

Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.

Product Features:
  • Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
  • Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
  • A custom stock screener
Stocks Under $10

David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.

Product Features:
  • Model portfolio
  • Stocks trading below $10
  • Intraday trade alerts
14-Days Free
Only $9.95
14-Days Free
Dividend Stock Advisor

David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.

Product Features:
  • Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
  • Updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
Trifecta Stocks

Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutiny—quantitative, fundamental and technical analysis—to maximize profit potential and minimize risk.

Product Features:
  • Model Portfolio
  • Intra Day Trade alerts
  • Access to Quant Ratings
Options Profits

Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.

Product Features:
  • Actionable options commentary and news
  • Real-time trading community
SYM TRADE IT LAST %CHG

Markets

DOW 18,232.02 -53.72 -0.29%
S&P 500 2,126.06 -4.76 -0.22%
NASDAQ 5,089.3620 -1.4320 -0.03%

Partners Compare Online Brokers

Free Reports

Top Rated Stocks Top Rated Funds Top Rated ETFs