Leveraging Big Data analytics, RSA Authentication Manager 8 is designed to provide deeper visibility into access control risk by building rich user profiles based on both device and behavioral characteristics to detect and permit normal behavior and challenge or block anomalous activity. By providing automated access control measures that leverage dozens of unique risk factors, RSA Authentication Manager 8 is engineered to provide secure access control that goes well beyond stand-alone two- and multi-factor authentication methods helping to give organizations a higher level of identity assurance without compromising user convenience or productivity. With the potential to employ more than 100 risk factors in near-infinite combinations, organizations are better equipped to evaluate trust and risk based on user activity and can establish an acceptable level of authentication assurance based on individual risk tolerance.
RSA Authentication Manager 8 is engineered to deliver:
- Protection Against Advanced Threats – RSA Authentication Manager takes an intelligence-driven security approach to detect unauthorized access and anomalous activity while the self-learning risk engine protects against current, emerging and future advanced threats.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership and Improved Manageability –The built-in features, including an enhanced administrator user dashboard and self-service portal, are designed to help both minimize help desk calls and enable IT teams to do more with less by addressing many of the most time-consuming and costly tasks of managing a traditional enterprise authentication deployment. In addition, RSA Authentication Manager 8 includes secure software token provisioning, ensuring that sensitive token or user information can be created dynamically and without having to be sent over the Internet.
- Flexibility of Choice – Risk-based authentication can be deployed alongside RSA SecurID hardware, software and on-demand authenticators. Use cases can be expanded to cover applications and users including temporary employees, contractors and partners that were previously viewed as too cost-prohibitive to cover using strong authentication.
- End-User Convenience – Increases security transparently without compromising user convenience by preserving the traditional logon experience of username/password and conducts risk assessments invisibly in the background.
Additionally, RSA Authentication Manager 8 will be available as a VMware ® Virtual Appliance which can help organizations leverage the potential of their virtual environments by streamlining deployment, administration and on-going system management.
RSA Authentication Manager 8 is the cornerstone of the RSA Adaptive Identity & Access Management Portfolio. It leverages the same risk engine technology found in RSA Adaptive Authentication, which today protects more than 350 million consumer identities, and combines it with the power of RSA SecurID technology to provide a solution both flexible and strong enough to meet the diverse needs of any enterprise. When combined with RSA Access Manager and RSA's federated solutions, RSA Authentication Manager is engineered to support the broadest range of enterprise use cases and cloud applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV