- EMC today announced the release of RSA ® Authentication Manager 8, adding a new risk-based authentication option that leverages Big Data Analytics to help organizations achieve a higher level of identity assurance in enterprise, cloud and mobile environments.
- Combining the industry's most popular RSA SecurID ® one-time password technology with risk-based authentication, RSA Authentication Manager 8 is engineered to analyze dozens of risk factors invisibly to verify and authorize end-user access to corporate or cloud-based resources without compromising convenience or productivity.
- The solution is designed to lower total cost of ownership, simplify administration and works with all customer deployments of current and active RSA SecurID hardware, software and mobile authenticators.
- RSA Authentication Manager 8.0 is RSA's most innovative authentication system to date and is the cornerstone of RSA's Adaptive Identity & Access Management portfolio.
RSA Transforms Enterprise Authentication With Big Data-Driven Risk Analytics
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.