SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RSA CONFERENCE 2013 --
- EMC today announced the release of RSA ® Authentication Manager 8, adding a new risk-based authentication option that leverages Big Data Analytics to help organizations achieve a higher level of identity assurance in enterprise, cloud and mobile environments.
- Combining the industry's most popular RSA SecurID ® one-time password technology with risk-based authentication, RSA Authentication Manager 8 is engineered to analyze dozens of risk factors invisibly to verify and authorize end-user access to corporate or cloud-based resources without compromising convenience or productivity.
- The solution is designed to lower total cost of ownership, simplify administration and works with all customer deployments of current and active RSA SecurID hardware, software and mobile authenticators.
- RSA Authentication Manager 8.0 is RSA's most innovative authentication system to date and is the cornerstone of RSA's Adaptive Identity & Access Management portfolio.
As today's IT infrastructures become more fragmented across cloud-based applications and mobile devices, enterprise network boundaries are all but disappearing. At the same time, the 'consumerization' of IT means that even enterprise users demand simple, transparent access to applications and information, no matter which device they choose to use. Organizations confront unprecedented identity risk arising from these key technology disruptions, and the task of creating and maintaining trusted relationships is becoming more difficult than ever. Addressing these challenges, RSA, The Security Division of EMC® Corporation (NYSE: EMC), today announced the upcoming release of RSA ® Authentication Manager 8, the next-generation access control solution engineered to combine both strong one-time password technology and risk-based authentication to secure access to sensitive data and resources in the enterprise and the cloud.RSA Authentication Manager 8 is engineered to use a risk-based approach to evaluate and assure user identities transparently. User login processes are fast, familiar and simple while RSA's self-learning Risk Engine conducts authentication checks in the background against a number of unique risk factors to help assure the security of every user session.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV