SUWANEE, Ga., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) will display the latest platform in its cable edge portfolio, the ARRIS E6000™ Converged Edge Router (E6000 CER) at the China Content Broadcasting Network Exhibition (CCBN2013). ARRIS will also highlight the features and functionality of its Switched Digital Video (SDV) solution, already integrated in the local China Cable ecosystem, in booth #2302, in Hall 2. The portfolio helps cable operators prepare for CCAP, maximize bandwidth and add operational simplicity, allowing them to better meet changing subscriber demands. The event takes place from March 21 - 23, 2013 in the China International Exhibition Center (CIEC) in Beijing.
The CCAP-capable E6000 CER continues the highly successful legacy of the ARRIS C4® CMTS and delivers new levels of density and cost-effectiveness in a simple, robust and integrated architecture. Like the C4 CMTS, the E6000 CER provides a high availability, high performance solution with unmatched scalability and supports a fully redundant design with no single point of failure, as well as offering hitless fail-over, hot-swapping of cards and field-deployment ready IPv6. Operators can mix and match ARRIS cable edge products to create the optimum network configuration for deploying tomorrow's services with today's hardware.
The ARRIS E6000 CER allows operators to:
- Maximize revenue off a single chassis, with one of the highest densities per rack unit available, to deliver more services at faster speeds
- Increase subscriber satisfaction and retention with a self-healing design that decreases outages
- Preserve capital investment with flexible platforms that offer 'wire once' architecture with software upgradeability and easy mid-plane design
All elements of the E6000 CER are redundant, either N+1 or 1+1, and all are hot-swappable. Designed for 99.999% system availability, the E6000 CER has a self-healing architecture that maintains system services without interruption.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV