Prior to joining Comcast, Mr. Wijewardena served as the Director of Research & Policy at the National Urban League (NUL) in Washington, D.C. where he used research to develop NUL’s economic policy agenda and managed NUL’s policy interactions in telecommunications and media. Prior to NUL, Mr. Wijewardena worked for a consulting firm in Chicago where he used data analysis to assist governments, foundations and political campaigns to develop policies and influence opinion. Mr. Wijewardena was also part of President Obama’s first campaign in Chicago. For the first eight years of his career, Mr. Wijewardena was a corporate attorney in telecommunications and media. He holds a master’s degree from the University of Chicago concentrating in microeconomics and statistics, and law and bachelor’s degrees from the University of Sydney, Australia.
About Comcast Corporation:
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates 30 news and entertainment cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV