The healthcare industry is continually challenged with addressing regulatory requirements, lowering cost of care and improving patient health. In the wake of accountable care and the movement toward population health management, the focus for healthcare organizations has turned to inviting patients into the care model. Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT), a leading information technology consulting firm serving Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers throughout North America, today announced it will attend the 2013 HIMSS Annual Conference and Exhibition from March 3 – 7 in New Orleans, where its healthcare technology experts will showcase how it’s helping organizations better address these challenges head on.
“Two forces are colliding in the industry,” said Martin Sizemore, principal, healthcare strategic advisory services at Perficient. “Healthcare executives continue to face demands to control costs and demonstrate quality improvements. Simultaneously, healthcare consumers are bringing their experience from other industries to their healthcare decisions, and demanding better collaboration with their providers and health plans.”
As a result of this shift toward consumer-centric healthcare, Perficient has experienced meaningful growth in its healthcare practice, delivering business intelligence and analytics, portal and collaboration, and interoperability and information exchange solutions. These solutions help organizations provide instantaneous access to patient and clinical information, streamline core business processes, and improve interactions with patients, physicians, administrators and partners.
“If healthcare organizations are to manage, evaluate and transform healthcare delivery under these evolving market conditions, they must realize there is an important underlying theme throughout it all – patient engagement,” continued Sizemore. “At Perficient, we’ve seen an increase in demand from clients needing help designing and implementing healthcare technology solutions to both address the need for authentic communications and collaboration, and to ensure that patient interaction produces meaningful, actionable information to transform delivery of care and lower overall costs.”Witness Perficient’s Healthcare Expertise in Action Perficient experts will be on hand in Booth #1555 to discuss key focus areas top of mind for healthcare organizations – business intelligence and analytics, social and collaboration, and integration and interoperability. Specifically, visitors to the booth can learn how, through its partnerships with leading technology innovators – IBM, Microsoft and Oracle – Perficient drives faster, more cost effective healthcare technology solutions for its clients. Additionally, Perficient’s Martin Sizemore will lead the “Patient Engagement: Transforming the Healthcare Experience” TweetUp, which will be held Wednesday, March 6, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the Social Media Center in Lobby G. The #epatient TweetUp will focus on how providers are designing secure and engaging patient portals for access to records, and how the world of social media is shaping patient expectations around caregiver interaction. To further address the patient engagement topic, Perficient has released a new white paper, “Patient 360: The Complete View of Patient Engagement,” in conjunction with the HIMSS 2013 conference. This whitepaper will discuss how healthcare organizations can end the long-running trend of low patient engagement, along with the dangerously high cost of care, by shifting to true patient engagement that holds the patient experience, and the power of the resulting data, at the forefront of healthcare business strategy. Business Intelligence and Analytics Healthcare organizations are under considerable pressure to leverage their information resources to optimize business performance, reduce costs, mitigate risks, and improve quality of service. Visitors to the Perficient booth can experience:
- Perficient Oracle’s “Healthcare Analytics: Beyond the Data Warehouse” demonstration that shows how to analyze data to accelerate compliance to ACO reporting requirements, including a persona-based demonstration that highlights data-driven decision making for the CFO, CMO and chief quality officer.
- Perficient IBM’s “ACO33” demonstration, which showcases how companies can use informative dashboards on mobile devices to collaborate and share metrics with providers around ACO33.
- Perficient Microsoft’s “HealthBI” demonstration, which will showcase how to leverage Microsoft tools for a complete reporting and analytics package that will help an organization meet Meaningful Use, ACO and HEDIS using more than 600 predefined metrics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV