The Rockettes And June Taylor Dancers Donate An Ensemble TAP! Part Two! To The Lincoln Center's Library Of Performing Arts
NEW YORK, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The prestigious Dancers Over 40's Ensemble comprised of Radio City Music Hall's The Rockettes and the June Taylor Dancers is proud to announce the debut of their performance TAP! Part Two! on March 4 th, 2013 at 8PM at St. Luke's Theatre in New York. Donating the evening's performance to the archives at Lincoln's Center Library of the Arts, this historical event will also introduce dance performances by two rising stars: 14-year-old Gabriela Zucckero , direct from Pittsburgh's Karen Prunzik Dance Studio, and 9-year-old Luke Spring (featured in Christmas Story on Broadway last season), plus a performance from Linda Rose Iennaco's tap troupe.
The evening's event will include a compilation of America's favorite dance routines incorporating ballet, tap and jazz plus performances from numerous Broadway hits like "42 nd Street." As an added highlight, an expert panel comprised of The Rockettes and June Taylor Dancers will discuss and share their many memorable dance stories for future generations of dance.
About Dancers Over 40: Under the direction of Karin Baker, Dancers Over 40 is dedicated to preserving the history, legacy and lives of the creative dance community. Their purpose and vision is to share their knowledge, performances and talents with future generations entering a career in dance. In order to accomplish and document this, the event will be videotaped and donated to the Jerome Robbins Dance Collection at Lincoln Center's Library for the Performing Arts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV