OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: FGP) today announced the declaration of its second quarter cash distribution of $0.50 per partnership common unit. The distribution marks the seventy fourth consecutive $0.50 quarterly distribution and is payable March 15, 2013, to common unitholders of record as of March 8, 2013.
The distribution covers the period from November 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013, the partnership's second quarter of fiscal 2013. Ferrellgas' annualized distribution is currently $2.00 per common unit.
Ferrellgas Partners, L.P., through its operating partnership, Ferrellgas, L.P., currently serves customers in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Ferrellgas employees indirectly own more than 21 million common units of the partnership through an employee stock ownership plan. More information about the partnership can be found online at www.ferrellgas.com. In accordance with Treasury Regulation 1.1446-4(d), nominees are hereby notified they are responsible for withholding 35% of this distribution from foreign investors as required under Section 1446 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Contact: Tom Colvin, Investor Relations, 913-661-1530 Scott Brockelmeyer, Media Relations, 913-661-1830SOURCE Ferrellgas Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV