MIDLAND, Texas, Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Legacy Reserves LP ("Legacy") (Nasdaq:LGCY) announced today that it has completed the 2012 tax packages for its unitholders including Schedules K-1. The tax packages are currently available online and may be accessed via Legacy's website at www.LegacyLP.com by clicking on the "Tax Information" link on the website. Legacy will begin mailing the Schedules K-1 to unitholders on Friday, March 1, 2013. For additional information, unitholders may also contact Legacy's K-1 Partner Data Link call center toll free at (877) 504-5606 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST Monday through Friday.
About Legacy Reserves LP
Legacy Reserves LP is an independent oil and natural gas limited partnership headquartered in Midland, Texas, focused on the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties primarily located in the Permian Basin, Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountain regions of the United States. Additional information is available at www.LegacyLP.com .The Legacy Reserves logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3201
CONTACT: Legacy Reserves LP Dan Westcott Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (432) 689-5200
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV