Last 12-Month Return (%) -- Stocks with a red number declined by that percentage over the last 12 months. Stocks with a elack number increased by that percentage.
Forecast 1-Year Return - Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next 12 months. Stocks with a black number in the table are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next 12 months.
Value Level is the price at which to enter a GTC Limit Order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-Weekly, M-Monthly, Q-Quarterly, S-Semiannual and A- Annual.
Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted.Risky Level: is the price at which to enter a GTC Limit Order to sell on strength. Here's my "buy and trade" strategies for these retail-related stocks:
Reporting after the close on Wednesday:JC Penney (HD) ($21.51) is expected to report a loss of 16 cents per share. The stock has a hold rating and set a multi-year low at $15.69 on Nov. 16 with the 200-day SMA at $22.71. JC Penney is 25.6% overvalued and declined 48.2% over the past 12 months. The weekly chart profile remains positive with a close this week above the five-week modified moving average (MMA) at $20.44. My semiannual value level is $17.38 with a weekly pivot at $21.25 and a quarterly risky level at $24.32. PetsMart (PETM) ($62.61) is expected to earn $1.21 per share. The stock has a buy rating and set its multi-year high at $72.75 back on Sept. 10, 2012. PetsMart is 13.5% undervalued, has gained 15.4% over the past 12 months, and has a slightly elevated 12-month trailing EPS at 17.8. The weekly chart profile stays negative on a close this week below the five-week MMA at $65.78. My annual value level is $46.91 with a semiannual pivot at $62.22 and weekly risky level at $65.87.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV