Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF) announced the promotion of Amy Zehrer to the position of Executive Vice President, Stores, from Senior Vice President, effective immediately. Zehrer will continue to report to Chairman & CEO Mike Jeffries.
Zehrer has been with Abercrombie & Fitch since 1992; she joined as a Manager-In-Training at the Brand’s Rosedale Mall location in Roseville, Minnesota. Over the last 21 years, Zehrer has proven herself as a definitive leader, evolving the Abercrombie & Fitch brand and playing an integral part in the success of its international expansion.
Commenting on the appointment, Mike Jeffries said:
“Amy has a deep knowledge of our brands and processes; she is responsible for running a world-class stores operation. For the past two years, she has been in charge of all aspects of the stores organization, and this promotion recognizes the breadth and importance of her role in the company.”At the end of Fiscal 2012, the Company operated a total of 1,051 stores. The Company operated 266 Abercrombie & Fitch stores, 144 abercrombie kids stores, 482 Hollister Co. stores and 20 Gilly Hicks stores in the United States. The Company operated 19 Abercrombie & Fitch stores, six abercrombie kids stores, 107 Hollister Co. stores and seven Gilly Hicks stores internationally. The Company operates e-commerce websites at www.abercrombie.com , www.abercrombiekids.com , www.hollisterco.com and www.gillyhicks.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV