Company Recalls Breakfast Biscuits Sold In Alaska
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) â¿¿ A company that manufactures breakfast biscuits sold in Alaska is recalling two varieties.
The Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation says Mondelez Global LLC has issued a recall for apple cinnamon and chocolate varieties of belVita Breakfast Biscuits.
The company says fragments of flexible metal mesh could be in the biscuits.
The source of the mesh was a faulty screen at a manufacturing facility. No injuries have been reported from the biscuits.The UPC codes on the chocolate varieties were 044000031923, 044000031947 and 044000031633. The UPC codes on the apple cinnamon varieties were 044000028244 and 044000028251. The biscuits were sold in 1.76-, 8.8- and 14-ounce packages.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV