- Reconfigurable Heterogeneous Architectures: When faster CPU cores fall short, embedded system designers are combining heterogeneous processing elements to meet application needs.
- The Digital Energy Revolution: Digital technologies are changing the way we manipulate, move, control and store energy.
- Democratization of Embedded System Design: Many design teams are abandoning larger specialized teams for smaller groups focused on translating domain expertise into realized innovation.
- Total Economic Profitability: More companies are adopting a comprehensive approach that considers not only cost benefit analysis but also factors like flexibility and risk.
- Embedded Vision: Technology originally used in high-volume consumer devices is powering a new generation of intelligent embedded systems.
Embedded Systems Outlook 2013 Covers Key Technology, Application And Business Trends
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.