SOUTHLAKE, Texas, Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Del Frisco's Restaurant Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:DFRG), the owner and operator of the Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House, Sullivan's Steakhouse, and Del Frisco's Grille restaurant concepts, today announced that the Company will present at the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, FL on Tuesday, March 5, 2013. The presentation will begin at 4:00 pm eastern time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to a live webcast of this presentation from our corporate website at www.DFRG.com under the investor relations section.
About Del Frisco's Restaurant Group, Inc.Based in Southlake, TX, Del Frisco's Restaurant Group owns and operates three contemporary, high-end, complementary restaurant concepts: Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House, Sullivan's Steakhouse, and Del Frisco's Grille. The Company currently operates 34 restaurants across 19 states and Washington, DC. Each of its three concepts offers steaks and other menu selections, such as chops and fresh seafood, complemented by an extensive wine selection. For further information about our restaurants, to make reservations, or to purchase gift cards, please visit: www.DelFriscos.com, www.SullivansSteakhouse.com, and www.DelFriscosGrille.com. For more information about Del Frisco's Restaurant Group, Inc., please visit www.DFRG.com.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Raphael Gross 203-682-8253 email@example.com Media Relations Contact: Liz Brady DiTrapano 646-277-1226 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV