Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (NasdaqGS: TXRH), today announced that the Company will be presenting at the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel in Florida.
Texas Roadhouse will present on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be webcast live and archived on the Texas Roadhouse website. To access the webcast, please visit www.texasroadhouse.com under the tab “Investor Relations.”
About the Company
Texas Roadhouse is a casual dining concept that first opened in 1993 and today operates over 390 restaurants system-wide in 47 states and two foreign countries. For more information, please visit the Company’s Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV