CHICAGO, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a leading provider of telecommunications services, has declared a first quarter 2013 dividend of $.1275 per Common Share and Series A Common Share. Payment will be made on March 29, 2013 to shareholders of record as of March 15, 2013.
About TDS Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 500® company, provides wireless; broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately 7 million customers in 36 states through its business units, U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom and TDS Hosted & Managed Services. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, TDS employed 12,300 people as of Dec. 31, 2012.
Visit www.teldta.com for comprehensive financial information, including earnings releases, quarterly and annual filings, shareholder information, and more. Find us at facebook.com/telephoneanddatasystems. Follow us on twitter.com/tdscorporate. For more information about our subsidiaries, visit their websites at:USM: www.uscellular.com TDS Telecom: www.tdstelecom.com
SOURCE Telephone and Data Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV