RICHMOND, Va., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Union First Market Bankshares Corporation today announced that G. William Beale, chief executive officer and Robert M. Gorman, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) 2013 Boston Bank Investor Conference at The Langham Hotel, in Boston on Wednesday, February 27, 2013. The presentation is scheduled for approximately 1:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The conference presentation may be viewed via live webcast and may be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw9/ubsh/
All audio and presentations will be archived for 90 days after the event.
About Union First Market Bankshares CorporationHeadquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Union First Market Bankshares Corporation (NASDAQ: UBSH) is the holding company for Union First Market Bank, which has 90 branches and more than 150 ATMs throughout Virginia. Non-bank affiliates of the holding company include: Union Investment Services, Inc., which provides full brokerage services; Union Mortgage Group, Inc., which provides a full line of mortgage products; and Union Insurance Group, LLC, which offers various lines of insurance products. Union First Market Bank also owns a non-controlling interest in Johnson Mortgage Company, L.L.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV