LANCASTER, N.Y., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A new theory on the forces that control planetary orbit refutes the 400-year old assumptions currently held by the scientific community. Scientific and engineering experts Gerhard and Kevin Neumaier have established a relationship between solar winds and a quantized order in both the position and velocity of the solar system's planets, and movement at an atomic level, with both governed by the same set of physics.
The observations made bring into question the Big Bang Theory, the concept of black holes, gravitational waves and gravitons. The Neumaiers' paper, More Than Gravity, is available for review at MoreThanGravity.com
The theory is based on the following underlying principles:
- The physical mechanism that moves the planets is the solar wind, imparting position and direction to their orbits, and governing all of the moons in the solar system in locked orbits that rotate with the planets.
- The solar wind is responsible for the natural arrangement of the planets and the quantization at the atomic level, reestablishing the link between the solar system and atom. Based on observations, the same order and set of forces that work in our solar system also apply to the atom. Because the solar wind affects all matter on earth, it naturally describes quantum mechanics – the inner workings of the atom.
- The planets are positioned in a quantized order based on a simple equation that accurately predicts the velocity and position of planetary orbits and distances from the Sun.
Using data not available when gravitational theories were formed, such as satellite exploration of space, the More than Gravity researchers hypothesize that the Sun and solar wind control planetary motion and our solar system. Based on research and data collection spanning 50 years, the Neumaiers' intellectually bold theory is a rational effort to provide clarity where widely held notions regarding gravity theory fall short. Based on observations of the pervasive solar wind, the Neumaiers hold that observable physical forces govern planetary direction and alignment without need for invisible, theoretical forces.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts