BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing [NYSE: BA] subsidiary Digital Receiver Technology Inc. (DRT) today debuted an easier, faster way for wireless carriers and infrastructure providers to assess their cellular network and identify areas where upgrades may be required.
Unveiled during the 2013 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the pocket-sized DRT4311B could ultimately help increase network performance and customer satisfaction.
"The unit's Software Defined Radio architecture and wideband receiver allow operators to use the same device to measure multiple frequency bands without changing hardware – increasing their productivity and reducing cost," said Stephen Mazzo, president of DRT. "The platform's low power consumption and lightweight design make it even more affordable and adaptable."
The DRT4311B can simultaneously scan between 2G, 3G and 4G networks with a wireless control application that is compatible with any Android device.A unit of The Boeing Company, Boeing Defense, Space & Security is one of the world's largest defense, space and security businesses specializing in innovative and capabilities-driven customer solutions, and the world's largest and most versatile manufacturer of military aircraft. Headquartered in St. Louis, Boeing Defense, Space & Security is a $33 billion business with 59,000 employees worldwide. Follow us on Twitter: @BoeingDefense. Contact: Idalia HillElectronic & Information SolutionsBoeingOffice: +1 703-995-4280Mobile: +1 703-401-6968 email@example.com SOURCE Boeing Defense, Space & Security
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV