CARTHAGE, Mo., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Diversified manufacturer Leggett & Platt announced that David S. Haffner, President & Chief Executive Officer, will speak to the investment community at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 2:15 p.m. EST ( 1:15 p.m. CST), in Orlando, Florida.
The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed from the Investor Relations section of Leggett's website at www.leggett.com. Investors are encouraged to log on at least five minutes prior to the start of the presentation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Visit Leggett's website at www.leggett.com.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) is a diversified manufacturer (and member of the S&P 500) that conceives, designs and produces a variety of engineered components and products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. The 130-year-old firm is comprised of 20 business units, 18,000 employee-partners, and 130 manufacturing facilities located in 17 countries.Leggett & Platt is the leading U.S. manufacturer of: a) components for residential furniture and bedding; b) office furniture components; c) drawn steel wire; d) automotive seat support and lumbar systems; e) carpet underlay; f) adjustable bed bases; g) bedding industry machinery. CONTACT: Susan R. McCoy, Staff Vice President of Investor Relations 417-358-8131 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Leggett & Platt
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV